Our mission is to build ministry teams where each Christian believer will reach out to one another to let our light shine before men that they may see our good works and glorify God the Father which art in Heaven.
• To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death
• To guide their feet into the way of peace
• To provide ethic, social and intellectual programs through motivation and education
Statement of Faith
• We believe the Bible is the whole truth written by men as the Holy Spirit directed them
• We believe the Bible contains the words of God written as a human manual for life
• We believe mankind’s relationship with God was separated through man’s disobedience
• We believe mankind’s separation from God and mankind’s broken relationship is totally redeemable through Jesus Christ
• We believe that human males and females make up the Bride of Christ, which is the true Church and the sons of God;
which is the Body of Christ
• We believe the preaching of the Word of God, under the anointing of God, is spreading life and breath into human lives
We believe that scripture teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
[Deut 6:4; Isa 43:10-11; Matt 28:19; Luke 3:22]
We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and the son of man. Also, that He came to save man from the condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and making it available to all who exercise
faith in Him.
[Matt 1:23; Luke 1:31,35; John 3:16; 1 Cor 15:3;2 Cor 5:21]
We believe that in order for the salvation of a lost and sinful man, that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential to life eternal.
[Luke 7:50;Luke 24:47; Rom 10:13-15; 1 Co 1:18;2 Cor 2:15; Eph 2:8-9; 2 Tim 1:9; Titus 2:11;Titus 3:5-7]
We believe the scriptures ascribe to the Holy Spirit, the acts and attributes of an intelligent being. In like manner, that the works of God such as creation, inspiration, giving of life and sanctification, are also ascribed to the Holy Spirit.
[Gen 1:2; Job 33:4; Mark 3:29; John 16:8,13; Acts 7:51
Acts 10:19;Acts 13:2, 4, 16:6; 1 Cor 2:11, 6:11-12; Eph 4:30;
1 Peter 3:18; 2 Peter 1:21]
We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is equipped to live a holy life.
[Rom 8:5;Phil 2:12-13; 1 Thess 4:3; 1 John 2:29]
We believe that baptism in the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it (Joel 2:28; Acts 2:4).We believe all mankind is subject to the death of the body as a result of original sin. The soul and the spirit do not die, but immediately after death, enter into a conscious state of happiness or of misery,according to the character acquired here by rejection or acceptance of the Savior.
[Ecc 12:7; Rom 5:12; Phil 1:23]
We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost (without Christ) to everlasting damnation.
[Matt 24:31-46; Acts 24:15; Rev 22:11]
We believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Acts1:11; 1 Thess 4:13-18).
We believe the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross, provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
[Isa 53:4-5; James 5:14-15; 1 Peter 2:24]
Obedience is the highest law, love is the highest command & worship is the highest sacrifice
Copyright (c) 2010 - 2020 by Lighthouse Evangelist Church.
All Rights are Reserved.